Foodies Festival Birmingham will be serving you up a whopper of a weekend this summer.
Expect food stalls, cooking workshops, live chef demos and appearances from the nation's current baking sweetheart - Candice Brown.
When and where is Foodies Festival Birmingham?
It all takes place at Cannon Hill Park on 23, 24, 25 June 2017.
What's on at Foodies Festival Birmingham 2017?
This year, the visual and culinary feast will once again welcome food stalls serving a whole variety of tasty treats.
You'll be able to pick up new skills with workshops and hands-on food activities for all ages.
There's also live music and performances to keep you and your group entertained throughout the day.
What can you expect from Foodies Festival Birmingham?
- Street Food Avenue - Global Taste Tour
- Cakes & Desserts - Meet Candice and the Burlesque Baker
- Drinks Theatre - wine, whisky, champagne, rum and gin tastings
- BBQ Arena and Restaurant Tents
- Art of Healthy Living - indulge the foodie in you and still maintain a healthy image
- Artisan Producers Market
- Kids Cookery School
- Cook with Critters - Insect Gastronomy
- Grow Your Own
- Live Music and Pop-Up Bars
Which chefs will I be able to see?
- Brad Carter from Carters of Moseley
- Nathan Eades from Simpsons
- James Wong from Chung Ying
- Dhruv Baker from Masterchef
- Candice Brown, winner of the Great British Bake Off 2016
Foodies Festival Birmingham discount code 2017 - 30% off
This year, we're offering you a 30% Foodies Festival discount on your tickets.
Plus you get a free show magazine worth £4.
Just use our promo code DBEXCLUSIVE when you book online.
Friday tickets = £10 (£7 with your code)
Saturday/Sunday tickets = £14 (£10 with your code)
Family, VIP and Concession tickets are also available.
Book nowBook now
Posted by Josephine HenryAdd a comment