Good news beer fans…
To celebrate Birmingham Beer Week, the Dark Horse will be hosting the first Moseley Craft Beer Festival!
Expect live music, an awesome selection of street food and best of all, craft beer… lots of craft beer!
We’re pulling out all the stops; erecting a marquee behind the Dark Horse, bringing in dozens of beers, and a whole bunch of extra taps, and playing host to some of our favourite breweries – making sure you have over 30 awesome craft beers to choose from at any given time.
We'll be running the festival over four sessions:
- Friday 28th July: 6pm - Midnight
- Saturday 29th July: Early Entry – From 2pm Evening Session – 6pm – Midnight
- Sunday 30th July 2pm – 8pm
Advanced tickets are £6 per session (or £10 for early entry Saturday).
Your ticket will get you:
- A free beer brewed exclusively for MCBF on arrival
- Entry to festival
- Limited edition MCBF glass
- Festival Guide
- Opportunity to meet the brewers
- Access to stalls and tap tasters from a selection of amazing breweries
- Access to live music and street food
Tickets available at skiddle.com.
Keep an eye out for announcements on who’s coming along to join in the fun!
You can follow us @MoseleyBeer or check out the Facebook page - Moseley Craft Beer Festival.
Book nowBook now
Posted by Tiff Byrne (Sponsored)Add a comment